Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Papaya Clothing & LuLu's Wishlist

Hello! I should be sleeping but I just can't seem to get my mind off shopping. I've had my eyes on these items for a while and I don't know if I should save my money or just buy it. What to do...




I'm not really a denim jeans lady. I like my comfortable leggings, dresses and skirts but for ever since I saw these jeans, I've been thinking...these could be my motivational jeans. I love the color and destroyed look gives it a little edge to it. And I'm totally not an edgy girl but it's something different for me. Destroyed Denim
 I love shoes! And these are so cute. I love the concept and the colors go well with each other. I like flowers but I'm not sure about it being on heels yet. But it looks lady like and girly. Diva Lounge Loraine

I love cardigans and this floral one is not leaving my mind. This one reminds me of summer and I just miss the season dearly. It's girly and fun and I wouldn't mind putting that in the mic of my closet. Floral Patterned Cardigan


Hmm, these will do for now. I did go on a BIG shopping spree over the weekend. Will post what I bought later this week. *sigh* I'm not a shopaholic. I like to collect clothes, shoes, and jewelries. Alrighty, have a good night.

pH



No comments:

Post a Comment