Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New Look for 2012


Hi! So I’ve been doing some extreme contemplation on dying my hair. I’ve been the girl that never dyed their hair because of many reasons and they are quite reasonable as to why. For one thing, I’ve never cared for the hair change until recently. Maybe it’s the 20-something life crisis, my dull look or whatever it is but I’m sure that it’s the hair issue. My hair is a virgin to hair dye products so I’m not really sure what the effects will be once it goes under the radar. Haha just kidding but I hope it doesn’t make me go bald like some myths about dying hair. Well, anyways, I went in to my usual hair salon last week to get a trim and talked with my hair dresser. She advised me to wait till their CAW in March so I could get some discounts. So I’m waiting till March to do it. Till then I’m looking around for ideas on what color I should go with.
Here are my ideas that I have so far.

I have to look for the appropriate term for these colors before going in. The least I can do. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment