Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Icings & Forever21 Haul

My PS skills are not that great so I'm not doing any of these items justice but I promise that these are really cute items. :) I got the silver & glittery box, pink flower hair piece, and the Marilyn Monroe quote canvas from Icings. Then the two earrings, bracelet and the bird ring holder were from Forever21.

Here's a closeup of the jewelry.

My favorite thing from my shopping spree was these pair of earrings. I love the colors of the jewels and it'll go with anything!

I bought these wedges to get ready for the summer. I know it's only February but there's no such thing as being too prepared for the summer. I love wedges because they're comfortable and you wear them with jeans or a nice summer dress.

These are my rockstar heels! I have mostly black heels and these are awesome!
These were the items I bought this past weekend and I must say that I went crazy! No more shopping for a while. Or I shop in moderation. I don't like to spend alot of money all at once. I usually buy one or two items at a time but not this time. I just got extremely carried away with getting ready for the summer and yea. Haha. Well, on a good note, I was satisfied with all the items and so that's all that matters. For now. Have a good night. :)

pH

No comments:

Post a Comment