Thursday, December 13, 2012

Green with Envy


I haven't blogged for a while and thought I get back to doing so. With the holidays right around the corner, I'd take a couple of minutes to update on what's going on in my so dull life. Besides work and always shopping for the newest shoes, I've just been taking a step back and think about my future plans. So far, I'm still a student on a very long break. Focus is still undecided and still chasing a very BIG dream. But at least I'm equipped to chase this dream in style. =) Hopefully in a few weeks, I'm able to execute my ideas and put it into play for 2013 because I think I've done enough planning. I need to carry out the plan. So wish me luck. =)

Going back to the title...I'm currently obsessed with Emerald Green. On a hunt to find a dress in that color for the holidays. Any ideas where I can find one? Let me know. Alright


muahs and stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment