Sunday, October 23, 2011

First Blog and Food

My very first post! Yay!


 Well, I've been meaning to start a blog for a while but just never had the chance to. I guess I just want to start one like how you would start a photo album. Fill them in with your memories so that when you look back, you'd think 'Aww...good times!" or "What was I thinking?". I also want to take advantage of this blog by posting pictures throughout my day and improving on editing my pictures. I want to pick up a new hobby so photography or interior design it is. So in the mean time, I will post my first picture of the day. I went to an event yesterday to honor the Xiong clan. So I guess they were sort of like distant relatives of mine. They served really good food there. I had sushi and fried noodles as appetizers. Then later this is what we had for the main meal.


Pork Laab, salad, chicken, greens and their awesome peppers. Enjoy. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment